Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Lenmar Dlz300 Samsung Slb-07a Replacement Battery Fits St50 St500 St550 Tl100 Tl220 Tl225

New Lenmar Dlz300 Samsung Slb-07a Replacement Battery Fits St50 St500 St550 Tl100 Tl220 Tl225

  • Lenmar Dlz300 Samsung Slb-07a Replacement Battery.
  • Replaces Samsung SLB-07A digital camera battery.
  • Fits ST50, ST500, ST550, TL100, TL220 & TL225.
  • 3.7V. 720 mAh. NiMH.
  • 2-year warranty.

Exceptional customer service and unparalleled product expertise.

Rating: (out of reviews)

List Price: $ 27.93

Price: $ 19.74

Samsung HMX-H105 High Definition Digital Camcorder
US $336.99
End Date: Friday Feb-18-2011 15:44:59 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $336.99
Buy it now | Add to watch lis t
Samsung HMX-H106 High Definition Digital Camcorder
US $325.99
End Date: Friday Feb-18-2011 16:37:42 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $325.99
Buy it now | Add to watch lis t
samsung high definition
by rick

Question by D’Shoe #9: Samsung High Definition Tuner Question (When it goes all digital)?
I have a question.
I’m looking to purchase a:

24″ Samsung 1080p HDTV.

It comes with a built in HD Tuner. I do not have cable or satellite, etc, etc.
Can I receive free channels?
What do I need to buy (besides the Samsung 24″ TV) for me to receive free channels.

I realize I may only receive a few, and the quality may not be the best, but what channels would I receive, and what do I need?

Please explain this.
Thanks.

Also, would you recommend a 26″ 780p or the Samsung 24″ 1080p.
Would the “Rabbits Ears”, or another antenna hook directly into the Samsung TV?
So, all I would have to purchase is an antenna; The TV Tuner would work.

Would I be able to pickup any HD Channels? Or would I be getting the same channels as people
usually get with Rabbits Ears (i.e: Fox, PBS, etc)

Best answer:

Answer by Dusty
Most all new TVs come with both analog and digital signal processing type tuners. So, depending on where you live, you will need some kind of an antenna. There is no such thing as a digital antenna so any TV antenna will work from a simple pair of rabbit ears to a full blown TV beam antenna on a rotor. One interesting fact is that you will get optimum HD reception from an “out of the air” HD signal as all cable, dish and sat. services compress their signals. I don’t recommend products as that is a matter of choice.

Give your answer to this question below!

Lastest Samsung High Definition News

Samsung’s tablet rivals iPad
SAMSUNG has upsized its Galaxy Tab tablet computer with a bigger screen as it tries again to take on Apple’s iPad.
Read more on The Australian

It’s raining offers in high definition TV market
High definition (HD) television will get a shot in arm in the forthcoming cricketing season with television makers offering bonanza for consumers switching over to HD format.
Read more on The Hindu

Samsung unveils sequels to Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S II smartphone and Galaxy Tab II tablet, hours ahead of the start of Mobile World…
Read more on ZDNet UK

Some recent samsung high definition auctions on eBay:

Samsung P2250 21.5" Wide High Definition LCD Monitor
US $122.99 (1 Bid)
End Date: Friday Feb-18-2011 17:26:14 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Samsung HMX U10 High Definition Digital Camcorder Red
US $99.99
End Date: Sunday Feb-20-2011 4:11:00 PST
Buy It Now for only: US $99.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list

23" Samsung P2350 Wide High Definition LCD Monitor NEW
US $189.00 (0 Bid)
End Date: Sunday Feb-20-2011 14:28:08 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

No comments:

Post a Comment